The Laos Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Laos Adventist Mission or Laos Attached Field) is part of the Southeast Asia Union Mission of the Southern Asia-Pacific Division of Seventh-Day Adventists.
The Laos Seventh-Day Adventist Church was established in 1957 when a missionary named Dick Hall and his family came to share the Gospel in Luang Namtha. Unfortunately they had only three years of work in Laos before they had to evacuate during the Indochina War. The first Laos Adventist Church was built in 1969 at Baan Lao Luang, formerly known as Nam Yawn in Bokeo province. The second Adventist Church was built in Vientiane in 1973 by pastor Angel Biton from the Philippines. Today there are 1300 members scattered across 14 of the 17 provinces in Laos.